Moments With Maha

My name is Maha, I am in 5PW at L.P.S and you are reading the mysteries of my life. Enjoy!

My Poll

on November 26, 2012

I have been thinking that I should let you choose what post I should write about.

Here is my poll:

Have you done or started a poll?

What would you write for a post?

8 Responses to “My Poll”

1. Maddy says:

Dear Maha,
    I voted for Christmas and Summer because it is nearly Christmas and it is summer. Can I just give to a tip when you do a poll try not to get a picture in front of the writing or you can’t see the writing.
    From Maddy

• Maha says:

Hi Maddy,

I saw that lots of people voted for Christmas and summer!

Yeah, I saw that I shouldn’t have done the picture! Thanks for the tip!

From Maha :mrgreen:

2. Lachie says:

Dear Maha,

I think you should do a post about holidays because you’ll be able to
    tell people what you have been doing like having sleep overs and going to places like Queensland.

from your mate Lachie

• Maha says:

Hey Lachie!

Thanks for the advice! I might do a post about the holidays. Its great to know what people are doing on the holidays and you can share what you are doing to!

From your mate,

Maha :mrgreen: 😆

• Lachie says:

@ Maha,

Thanks for replying to me. OK mate on the holidays
        I’m hoping to go to Bright but when ever I mention Bright Dad always says let’s go look at houses because we have a 50% chance of moving to Bright.

From your MATE Lachie

• Maha says:

Hey Lachie!

Don’t worry! I like replying to comments!

What? Moving to Bright? No one’s going to be happy but good luck finding a house!

From your MATE,

Maha :mrgreen:

3. Libby says:

Dear Maha,
    Yes I agree with Maddy, but I am not going to brag or anything.
    I didn’t vote for any of them but I would like you to do a post about your widgets.
    I hope you take my advice.

Nice Post 😉
    See you later,
    libstar 😈

• Maha says:

Dear Libby,

It’s okay to agree with Maddy. It was my own mistake and I will change it in the future.

I hadn’t thought about doing a post about my widgets! That’s a great idea! Thanks so much!

Thanks again,