Moments With Maha

My name is Maha, I am in 5PW at L.P.S and you are reading the mysteries of my life. Enjoy!

Pakistan

on September 19, 2012

In 3 days, we (4KM and 4KJ) will be having our

holidays!

But for me, my holiday won’t be for 2 weeks like the rest of 4KM and 4KJ,

I will be going away for 5 weeks! I am going to Islamabad, Pakistan.

I am going to the Melbourne airport on Sunday 23rd, at 3:00 in the morning!

Pakistan is a country in the continent called Asia.

Here is a picture of Pakistan.

You will see I have circled where I have been staying when I have visited since I was 10 months old.

I go to Pakistan once a year to visit my grandma and cousins.

Do you have grandparents and cousins that live

overseas?

Have you gone on a plane before?

Have you been overseas?

8 Responses to “Pakistan”

1. Bronte says:

Dear Maha,
    that’s so cool! I’m not going anywhere for the holidays, well maybe somewhere about tha’t about a half hour drive. It’s for trying out a new pony, her names Twiggy. But I don’t think that I’m getting her.
    No, I don’t have any family members that live over seas. They all live in Queansland (I don’t know how to spell it 😳 )

Yes I have gone on a plane a couple of times, but I can’t remember that well.

Oh well, times up.
    Your mate,
    Bronte :mrgreen:

• Maha says:

Hi Bronte!

Thanks for the comment! I hope you do get Twiggy!

Don’t worry about the spelling! It is great that your family lives somewhere in country.

From your friend,

Maha :mrgreen:

2. Mrs Kathleen Morris says:

Dear Maha,

I bet you are excited about your adventure to Pakistan! Will you stay with one family or travel around while you’re in Pakistan?

What are some of the main differences between Australia and Pakistan?

I have been overseas. I have been to America twice as well as a number of countries in Asia such as Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. I’ve also been to New Zealand.

You are very lucky to be able to travel to Pakistan and see your extended family!

Keep blogging! Maybe you will do a post while you are away!

Your teacher,
    Mrs M☀rris

• Roar says:

Hi Mrs Morris,

My name is Roar and I am Maha’s mascot. Please don’t tell Maha I am replying!

I am excited about my adventure! Maha and I will only stay in one place and all my cousins will come and visit.

Some main differences are:

In Pakistan they have school on Saturday

Have 2 parts of school, Morning school and Afternoon school

Also very shockingly, in traffic no one listens to the rules! Anyone can go anywhere at any time! There are also no pedestrian crossings so lots of accidents happen!

Wow! You have been to lots of countries and continents. I have been to Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore as well! This year Maha and I are going to Dubai.

Yes, I suppose I am lucky. It is very weird that half of Maha’s family is scattered all over the world!

I might do a post without Maha knowing! 😉

From,

Roar :mrgreen:

• Mrs Kathleen Morris says:

Hi Roar,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’m glad you get to go with Maha on her adventure.

Pakistan sounds like an interesting place. Be careful in the traffic.

You and Maha are real global travellers.

Looking forward to seeing your post.

Best wishes,
        Mrs M☀rris

• Roar says:

Hi Mrs Morris!

I am also glad I get to go with Maha to Pakistan!

It does sound like an interesting place and it is one! I will stay safe in the traffic!

From your new friend,

Roar

3. Libby :D says:

Dear Maha,
    What great post 🙂 Also, what great adventure. First Riley went on a holiday then Kayley, Loren then you, everyone’s traveling! I like the idea of using kind of a smililie, with, ” 4KM and 4KJ are off for two weeks and I’m off for five weeks.”

No, I don’t have grandparents that live overseas, that I know of.
    No again, I haven’t been overseas 🙂
    Yes, I have been on a plane I have been to Queensland.

I hope you have a great journey, a wonderful time and learn lots.
    4KM and 4KJ will miss you. Have fun. We will be thinking of you when we do maths next term.
    I can’t say goodbye yet 🙁
    Okay, bye.

See you later,
    Libstar :mrgreen:

• Maha says:

Hi Libstar!

Thank you! It is a weird coincidence that everyone’s travelling!

Queensland is a great place! I wish I could go there!

Thanks! I will have a wonderful time and I will learn lots.

I will have fun! I will always think of you whatever I do!

Bye!