Moments With Maha

My name is Maha, I am in 5PW at L.P.S and you are reading the mysteries of my life. Enjoy!

Good Luck Miss Paul and Miss Hannan

on June 6, 2012

For the last 6 weeks 4KM and 4KJ have had student teachers, their names are Miss Hannan (4KJ) and Miss Paul (4KM).

This is their last week here at Leopold Primary.

4KM and 4KJ have had lots of fun in the lessons Miss Hannan and Miss Paul have done with us are…..

Skyping with Miss Hannan’s sister, Sophie from The Block.

Learning more fun CAFE strategies

Playing fun maths games on the IWB ( interactive whiteboard).

Learning more about road safety rules and bike ed.

The special moment I have had with with Miss Paul is when I taught her how to write a blog comment

Thank you Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan for giving me this idea for a post.

Click here to see the WallWisher and the post Miss Jordan made on 4km and 4KJ’s class blog.

Good luck Miss Hannan and Miss Paul! 4KM and 4KJ are really going to miss you!

Here are some questions for you to comment on:

What was your favourite lesson with Miss Hannan and Miss Paul?

Would you like them to teach at Leopold Primary School?

10 Responses to “Good Luck Miss Paul and Miss Hannan”

1. Mrs Kathleen Morris says:

Dear Maha,

What a lovely post for Miss Paul and Miss Hannan. You will have to show Miss Paul on her last day (Tuesday).

While you have mentioned the great things Miss Paul and Miss Hannah did that we wrote on the 4KM and 4KJ blog, I’d love to hear some of your own ideas. Maybe you have a special memory of working with Miss Paul that you could write about. It’s always a good idea to try to make your own posts different from others – just a little blogging tip for you.

I hope you are enjoying the long weekend.

Best wishes,
    Mrs M☀rris

• Maha says:

Dear Mrs Morris,

Thank you! I will show Miss Paul the post!

Thank you for the tip! I think I will write a special memory.

I have enjoyed the long weekend!

From your student,

Maha :mrgreen:

2. Loren says:

Dear Maha,

It’ll be sad that we don’t have Miss Hannan and Miss Paul in our grades anymore, but hopefully they’ll come and visit us again, or better still, they get a teaching job at our school.

What I will miss is the vertical subtraction bingo Miss Paul taught us.
    That was my favourite activitity and was fun!

I’m sure everyone is going to miss them both.

from your BFF
    Loren

• Maha says:

Dear Loren,

It will be sad when Miss Paul and Miss Hannan won’t be teaching us anymore. I would like them to visit and even more, work here!

I also like doing vertical subtraction, it was very interesting!

Everyone will miss them for sure!

From your friend,

Maha :mrgreen:

3. shakira ♥ says:

Dear Maha,

Wow what an awesome post it was so sad they had to leave.

♥ What was your favourite thing about having Miss Paul and MIss Hannan?

from

shakira :mrgreen:

• Maha says:

Dear Shakira,

Thank you! I also thought it was sad when they left.

My favourite thing about having Miss Hannan and Miss Paul is when they did fun activities with us.

From your BFF,

Maha :mrgreen:

4. Gill says:

Dear Maha,
    My name is Mrs Davey and I team teach Grade 3/4 at Epsom PS near Bendigo.
    We also have had a student teacher recently who was very good at art and spending time with the children in our grade.
    I love having a student because we can get so much more learning done.
    Congratulations on earning your own blog – are you enjoying it?
    From
    Mrs Davey

• Maha says:

Dear Mrs Davey,

Thank you for commenting!

I hope everyone is enjoying your student teacher!

I am enjoying having my own blog!
      From,

Maha :mrgreen:

5. Lilli says:

Dear Miss. Maha,

What a fantastic post!

I am really sad that our student teacher, Miss Paul, has gone, I had a lot of fun with Miss Paul! 😥

From Lilli 🙂

• Maha says:

Dear Miss. Lilli,

Thank you!

I was also very sad when Miss Paul went, we did have heaps of fun!

From,